Son of man(imam mahdi) Similarity to Prophet Abraham

The translation of Verse 68 of Surah Al-Imran:

Indeed, the most worthy of Abraham among the people are those who followed him [in submission to Allah] and this prophet, and those who believe [in his message]. And Allah is the ally of the believers.

In its explanation

Imam Baqir said: “By Allah! As if I am looking at (imagining) him [Qa’im] that he is leaning against Hajar al Asvad (the Black Stone), and then swears to God for the sake of Allah’s dignity and then says: 'O people! anyone who wants to have and argument about God with me, I am the most deserving for it, and anyone who want to argue about Adam with me, I deserve it most, anyone who wants to argue about Noah with me, I deserve it most , anyone who wishes to argue with me about Abraham, I deserve it most.

Qeibat Na’mani, p.2

التشابه مع النبی إبراهیم

,to ,of ,the ,and ,who ,    ,with me ,of man ,imam mahdi ,أولی الناس ,imam mahdi similarityمنبع

Download Mahdism Magazine

imam mahdi ( twelfth imam ) in the bible

The protection provided by twelve Caliphs

The last successor in the Quran

Messiah (Jesus) is the minister of Mahdi

Intense conflicts between Jews

مشخصات

آخرین جستجو ها

خبرنامه به روز و تخصصی سینما جدیدترین مدل مبل راحتی ،قیمت مبل راحتی setayeshemdad دانلود مقالات وپروژه هاوپایان نامه هاوجزوه ها فروشگاه معرفی اجناس ارزان ضیافت اانما گوگل تخفیف ویژه فقط برای امروز آموزش زبان انگلیسی خرید انواع لوازم یدکی غلطک